Thursday, June 12, 2014

Break

I know it's been a few weeks since I posted, I just have been taking a little break from blogging.  I had my wisdom teeth removed and had complications after surgery.  I wanted to focus on physical healing for the last few weeks :)  

The next part of the blog will really get into the stuff that's hard for me and Jameson's birth story which I have never written down.  Needless to say, what is upcoming is going to be very hard for me and I wanted to make sure that I was mentally and emotionally prepared to take that on.

Thank you again to everyone who takes their time to read this.  It means so much that my story and more importantly Jameson's story is out for the world to hear.  His life life is worth celebrating and sharing.  Thanks for sticking with me during this long, hard, emotional journey and for all the uplifting words along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment